Eylure - Brow Shapers - Hair Removal Strips
Fast effective and easy to use, Eylure's Brow Shapers are the ideal error-free alternative to tweezing. Eylure's Brow Shapers are specially shaped to use above and below the brow line, creating perfectly shaped eyebrows every time. You get a total of 30 wax strips in a pack.
This pack contains:
- 12 arched wax strips for main shaping
- 18 small rectangular wax strips
- Ideal for removing fine hairs
- Contains up to 12 applications.
How to Use Eylure's Brow Shapers
1. Before use, cleanse the area to ensure it is free from oils.
2. To use, remove curved strip by the edge from the backing paper.
3. Make sure the wax strip covers only the area where hair removal is desired!
4. If you make a mistake, slowly and carefully peel the wax strip with the hair growth and you can start again. Ideally a new strip.
5. When in place press down on the wax strip firmly.
6. With the index and third finger pull the skin taut and peel the wax strip off against the direction of hair growth.
7. To remove hair between the eyebrows use the straight strip and remove in an downward direction.
After removal, the waxed area will remain hair free until new roots have been formed, usually between 3 and 6 weeks. Any hair appearing before this time is not regrowth, but hairs not visible or too short when area was waxed.
Continual waxing over a period of time will reduce the amount of hair growth.
The brow shapers/ wax strips are made from Hydrocarbon Resin, Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bha.
Restrictions for Usage:
DO NOT use on skin that is broken, irritated, sunburnt, cut, sore, over varicose veins, or moles. Wax products should not be used by the elderly, diabetics, on loose skinned areas. Do not sunbathe or apply tanning products for at least 24 hours after waxing. It is best to treat a small area first until the best technique has been acquired. Slight momentary discomfort is normal. This is reduced by fast removal from taut skin.