C-Lash Naturals - Lash Replacement Strip Lashes by Eylure
Eylure's C-Lash range, designed by cancer survivor, Codilia Gapare have been created especially for those in need of lash replacement but are also perfect lashes for those that have very faint and sparse lashes. The 'Naturals' design is a shorter and more realistic lash length so they will keep things looking natural. C-Lash Naturals are a fanned lash that are perfect for any daytime or evening look.
- A shorter lash length to replicate natural lashes
- Self-adhesive lash band - simply press onto your eyelid to apply
- Ideal for Lash Replacement or those looking for an easier lash application
- Designed by cancer survivor, Codilia Gapare for Eylure
- Beautifully styled lashes
- Suitable for most eye shapes and sizes
These lashes are made with a thicker and sturdier band to allow a greater surface area for adhesion, they are guaranteed for long lasting hold. The band is flexible, clear and almost invisible and has a self-adhesive side so you can simply stick the lashes to your eyelids without having to apply lash glue. These lashes are perfect to use as either lash replacement, or if you just struggle to apply standard strip lashes.
How are the C-Lashes different to normal false eyelashes?
The C-Lash Naturals are strip lashes that have been made with a clear, self-adhesive band. You simply press the adhesive band onto your eyelid and the lashes will stay in place. The self-adhesive band provides quicker and easier application and gives guaranteed long-lasting wear. There is no need to use lash glue on the first wear. Lash Fix (eyelash glue) is also included in the pack if you wish to get more wears out of your lashes and for when the adhesive strip starts going after several wears.
Codilia says, "I created C-Lash Naturals for people just like me (cancer survivor), I found that such a little change, getting my lashes back, made me feel like I had myself back."
Who is Codilia Gapare?
Codilla Gapare is an UK based Zimbabwean entrepreneur who created the first false eyelashes range for chemotherapy patients and those suffering from hair loss, she is the founder of C-Lash.
How to Apply C-Lashes (when using just the Self-Adhesive Band)
- For best results, we recommend applying the lashes onto a clean and makeup free eye.
- Before taking of the backing on the adhesive band, measure the lashes to your own eye to check the length of the lashes is correct. If the lashes are too long, trim the lashes before applying them.
- During application, it may help to lay a mirror on a flat surface and tilt your head down.
- Start by placing the lash on the inside of the eyes and where you want your lash line to start from. Peal the backing off from the self-adhesive strip and start smoothing the adhesive band along your lash line towards the outer of the eyes.
- When happy with the placement of the lash, press the adhesive band down and smooth along so they are firmly secure to your eyelid.
- Repeat the process with the other eye.
- After application, you can apply your foundation, eyeliner or eyeshadow to help blend the band for a natural finish.
- While preparing your strip lashes, try not to touch the tape as this may affect the adhesive on the lash band.
How to Remove C-Lashes
To remove your C-Lashes, gently peel the lash away from your eyelid. You can always use a warm flannel or cotton wool bud to help loosen the adhesive strip. If you are left with any sticky residue just gently wash off with warm water, or use an eyemakeup remover on a cotton wool bud to dab over the area.
How to Apply and Remove C-Lashes when using Lash Glue