Super Sticky, Backless Wing Bra - D Cup, E Cup and F Cup - Discounted Stick on Bras
Our Angel Wing Bras are perfect to wear with backless and strapless dresses. We have reduced the price as they have faint marks on them from a little glue getting on the fabric. These marks are very faint and cannot be seen through clothing and therefore does not affect the use of the bra. Grab yourself a bargain with our discounted range today!
For our full priced bras, in A to F Cup please see our Stick on Angel Wing Bras.
- Central drawstring for cleavage adjustment.
- Padding is up to 2cms thick for an extra boost.
- Fabric bra with a long-lasting adhesive back to stick to your chest.
- The bra only weighs 50 grams - ultra light as the extra padding is made from foam.
- Washable and reusable.
The self-adhesive complies with the European Cosmetics Directive 76/ 768/ EEC and the Safety of Cosmetic Products.
PLEASE READ OUR Size Guide
If you are a 32 inch back choose your normal cup size, if you are a 34 inch back choose the next cup size up and for all other sizes;
Price: £8.99 £14.99
Note: Please make sure you are not allergic to the self adhesive by applying to a less sensitive area of skin first. Due to different skin types, the adhesive may work really well for some people, but only last a short while on others. If you have particularly oily skin, our stick on bra may not be suitable for you. The adhesive will not be able to hold as well if you get very hot. The adhesive works best on dry skin.
How to put on your Angel Wing Stick on Bra
1. Clean your breasts with soap and water.
2. Make sure the area is dry and do not use any products before applying (such as moisturiser, perfume, baby powder etc).
3. Remove the protective film from the back of the stick on bra and place the cups on your breasts. For maximum lift, hold your breast up before
placing the cup on, starting with the underneath of your breast first and then pressing the bra onto the top part of your breast.
4. Pinch the central clasp and gently pull the string to adjust your cleavage.
5. It is advisable to remove your stick on bra at the end of the day. If you are struggling to remove the bra, try holding a warm, damp cloth over the area for a few minutes to soften the adhesive. Do not pull or the rip the bra off, peel the bra gently.
How to Clean your Angel Wing Stick on Bra
1. Always wash straight after use.
2. Gently hand wash with a mild soap and lukewarm water. Do not leave to soak in water.
3. Leave the stick on bra to air-dry.
4. When dry the self-adhesive regenerates making the bra perfect to wear again.
5. Finally, make sure to replace the protective film before storing; dust will reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive.