The Wedding Bra - Ultra Padded Stick on Bra, A - DD Cup
The Wedding Bra is a beautiful padded, white/cream stick on bra. With a lovely design, this bra is perfect to wear with your strapless or backless wedding dress. The extra padding will also give you a lovely rounded shape to your bust.
Available in A cup, B cup, C cup, D cup and DD cup. For E to G cup bras, please see our Party Bra.
- The 'Wonderbra' of Stick on Bras!
- Ultra sticky for maximum hold.
- Padding is up to 3cms wide therefore will increase your bust. The bra only weighs 50 grams - ultra light as the extra padding is made from foam.
- Front clasp on bra to help create cleavage.
- Washable and reusable.
The self-adhesive complies with the European Cosmetics Directive 76/ 768/ EEC and the Safety of Cosmetic Products.
If you are a 32 inch back choose your normal cup size, if you are a 34 inch back choose the next cup size up and for all other sizes,
PLEASE READ OUR Size Guide
Price: £12.99 £14.99
Our company director says: “I wore our Wedding Bra on my wedding day and it was a perfect fit with my strapless wedding dress, pics above. The extra padding helped to portray a more feminine hourglass look which I loved. If you need help to fill your wedding dress around the bust, I really recommend this product."
Note: Please make sure you are not allergic to the self adhesive by applying to a less sensitive area of skin first.
How to put on your Backless, Wedding Stick on Bra
1. Clean your breasts with soap and water.
2. Make sure the area is dry and do not use any products before applying (such as moisturiser, perfume, baby powder etc.)
3. Remove the protective film from the back of the stick on bra and place the cups on your breasts. For maximum lift, hold your breast up before
placing the cup on, starting with the underneath of your breast first and then pressing the bra onto the top part of your breast.
4. Join the front-clasp on the bra to pull the bra together creating a nice cleavage.
5. It is advisable to remove your stick on bra at the end of the day. If you are struggling to remove the bra, try holding a warm, damp cloth over the area for a few minutes to soften the adhesive. Do not pull or the rip the bra off, peel the bra gently
How to clean your Wedding Stick on Bra
1. Always wash straight after use.
2. Gently hand wash with soap and lukewarm water. Do not leave to soak in water.
3. Leave the stick on bra to air-dry.
4. When dry the self-adhesive regenerates making the bra perfect to wear again.
5. Finally, make sure to replace the protective film before storing; dust will reduce the adhesive’s effectiveness.